Two small offices NOW AVAILABLE.....starting at $775 per month.
Child therapist wanted to share office with fully equipped sand tray room.
Select sub-lease space available. Call Jack Leachman 301-320-3900
MacArthur Plaza specializes in small offices maximizing window space. Both heat and air conditioning are provided 24/7, regardless of the season, at no additional cost. Broadband internet is included in the base rent. Parking is free, as are all utilities except telephone. Additionally, offices in MacArthur Plaza II (6500 Seven Locks Road) receive Executive Services, including a large conference room and a services room with state-of-the-art Sharp MX2640 (copier/fax/scanner), refrigerator and Keurig coffee service.
Floorplans of currently available offices are here.
MacArthur Plaza offers convenience! convenience! convenience! United State Post Office (Cabin John 20818), FedEx drop box, three restaurants, hair salon and spa, cleaners, and natural food, beer and wine stores.
- Bethesda Co-Op Food Store — www.bethesdacoop.org
- Salon Jean and Day Spa — www.salonjean.com
- The Market on the Boulevard — www.themarketon.com
- Fish Taco Mexican Taqueria — www.fishtacoonline.com ZAGAT review
- Indigo House Asian Restaurant
- Wild Tomato Restaurant and Bar — www.wildtomatorestaurant.com ZAGAT review
- United States Post Office — www.usps.com
- Firehouse Custom Tailors & Cleaners
- Patricia H. Frischtak, M.D. — www.DrPatriciaFrischtak.com
- Financial Brokerage Services, Inc. — www.financialbrokerageservices.com
Finally, Mike Garrett and Bob Smith have owned MacArthur Plaza for 25 years, maintain their offices here and oversee the management personally. Our very capable, full-time building manager is Ms. Liliana Patino.